Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
All of our vacation rental houses are keyless entry and contactless check in. You will receive an email with access codes approximately 2 days before arrival.
Beach towels are only provided at Driftwood Dreams, Pelican Pad, Good Vibration and Violet Hour condos and at Aquatic Sol. Please plan to bring your own beach towels when visiting Jamaica Beach and Flip Flop Flamingo.
Most of our properties have a dual coffee maker with a standard drip plus a Keurig. EXCEPTION: Keurig only at Pelican Pad
The kitchens in all of our properties are equipped with basic cooking equipment, including pots, pans, dishes, utensils and cutlery.
We provide a "starter pack" of 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, 1 roll of paper towels, 3 garbage bags, dish soap, dishwasher soap, shampoo, conditioner, bath soap, bath towels and bed linens. If you expect to need more, please bring extra with you or plan to supplement from a local grocery store.
Charcoal grills at Lazy Daze, Bayside Breeze, Flip Flop Flamingo and Aquatic Sol. Propane grill at Reel Palms and we provide the propane.
There are community charcoal grills near the pool areas at Driftwood Dreams, Good Vibrations, Pelican Pad & Violet Hour condos.
Yes, all of our beach rentals have private, in-house washers and dryers.
Yes. However, cleaning/linen fees are already included in any quote you get from us as a separate line item.
- All cancellations must be made in writing. Taxes and cleaning fees will be refunded 100% for any cancellation.
- If requested more than 60 days prior to arrival, a full rent refund minus credit card processing fees is given.
- If requested between 30 and 60 days prior to arrival, a refund of 50% of your total rent is given.
- If requested less than 30 days prior to arrival, no refund is given.
- Please consider purchasing a travel insurance plan. We can offer you one for purchase which will help cover your costs for many unforeseen incidents. The purchase of travel insurance is time sensitive. Please contact us immediately after booking regarding travel insurance.
Some of our properties are Furry Friend friendly for an additional per night fee and we must approve the dog prior to arrival. All dogs must be at least 1 year old, up to date on shots, and on current flea and tick medication. Some weight restrictions apply. Maximum of 2 dogs. Guests MUST clean up after fur baby, including excessive hair and any waste.
Driftwood Dreams, Pelican Pad and Aquatic Sol are NOT Furry Friend friendly.
Smoking, in any format, including vaping, is forbidden inside all of our properties. Outdoor smoking on patios (not on decks) is allowed. Please be kind and dispose of butts properly. Any smoking (cigarettes, vape or marijuana) inside a property forfeits the security deposit.
NOTE: The condo complex, where Driftwood Dreams & Pelican Pad are located, have specific smoking areas.
Our maximum occupancy for each property includes any daytime guests and may not be exceeded at any time during your stay. That being said, if a few friends are coming for dinner, aren't staying the night and doesn't exceed maximum occupancy, SURE!
Maximum occupancy is the number of individuals, regardless of age, each property allowed onsite at any give time.
- Lazy Daze is up to 16 people
- Bayside Breeze is up to 13 people
- Flip Flop Flamingo is up to 8 people
- Driftwood Dreams I is up to 5 people
- Driftwood Dreams II is up to 8 people
- Driftwood Dreams III is up to 12 people
- Pelican Pad is up to 5 people
- Reel Palms is up to 10 people
- Aquatic Sol is up to 10 people
Check in is any time after 4PM, the day of arrival.
Check out is any time prior to 11AM, the day of departure.
There is 1 heated pool and both pools are open year-round at the condos. The pool at Aquatic Sol is maintained at 82 degrees year-round.
On the day you check out, simply remove any perishables and garbage. Please load and start the dishwasher. But definitely no need to clean anything. You are on vacation after all. 🙂
We definitely understand normal wear and tear and that accidents happen. Part of what you pay is for when you book with us is an Accidental Damage Policy. It covers accidental minor damages. It does not cover intentional damage, excessive damage, pet damages or other breaches of our House Agreement.
You can access the beach by car, however, the City of Jamaica Beach may restrict vehicular traffic during peak summer days. You would need to park your car just at the access road and walk onto the beach (If you're staying at Lazy Daze, it’s actually closer to walk from the house).
- Aquatic Sol - It's an easy walk of 4 blocks, straight down 35th Street or 37th Street, to Seawall Beach. We provide a beach wagon for taking the beach chairs we provide or your cooler and toys to the beach.
- Driftwood Dreams and Pelican Pad - The beach is right across Seawall Blvd from the condominiums. We do recommend walking to the crosswalk at 69th street.
- Flip Flop Flamingo - It is approximately 6 blocks, straight down 18th Street, to Seawall Beach. It's an easy walk, or simply use the bicycles we provide.
- Bayside Breeze and Reel Palms - It is almost exactly 1 mile. You can easily drive to the beach straight down Buccaneer Drive. You can also use the bicycles we provide at Reel Palms to get there quickly and easily. Or better yet, ask us about renting our golf cart at Bayside Breeze. It's priced better than the rental agncies on the island.
- Lazy Daze - Lazy Daze is 124 steps to Jamaica Beach as measured by a Fitbit (yes, we really did). It took us one minute to get to the sand, and no, we were not hurrying. There are two wood step bridges over the dunes (please do not walk on the dunes, they are important to the local wildlife) directly in front of the house.